Re: [WSOP] Phil Gordon Podcast - Rock Paper Scissors news!!

  • David Kuznick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2005
      > From: Aaron Fuegi <aarondf@...>
      > Subject: Re: [WSOP] Phil Gordon Podcast - Rock Paper Scissors news!!

      > Phil's poker group,

      I think some of the other Tiltboys would take umbrage to the use of the genitive
      case there. :-)

      > the "Tiltboys" http://www.tiltboys.com/ have been
      > playing RPS in Vegas for a long time - their trip reports linked from that
      > site are also often hillarious.

      Yes, the Six Sigmas Out trip report is one of the funniest things I've ever
      read, poker-related or no. They have a book out now as well. I will actually
      be tilting with the Tiltboys very soon at BARGE (Big August Rec.Gambling
      Excursion) in Vegas, and am looking forward to it. http://www.barge.org

      --
      David Kuznick dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
      "I am the storm that won't be calmed, I am the calm that follows.