Adam Spielt customer service

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      I recently placed an order with Adam Spielt including Goldsieber's
      Kreta. The game arrived in perfect shape but missing the two red
      boats, and one of the blue pawns was headless.

      I reported the problem to Adam Spielt, and they sent replacement
      parts immediately - they arrived today in a nice little plastic box
      to keep them from breaking. Their customer service is, and continues
      to be, top notch.

      Just FYI - for anyone who has hesitated to deal with them because
      they're overseas.

      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      http://www.walterhunt.com/