Gaming/Movie weekend in Framingham July 15th-17th - Reminder

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2005
      Yeah, I've been a bit negligent in sending this - we are less than 3
      weekends away (2 available cleaning weekends!)

      The good news is that almost as suddenly as she stopped eating, B'Etor has
      started up again and has begun to gain back the weight she lost. Over $2,000 in
      vet bills and they still have no idea what the problem was, but she seems to
      be getting back to her normal self. And Lursa has finally resigned herself
      to the fact that she is not going to get the "special food" no matter how
      long she sits outside the door when B'Etor is eating.

      With those bills though, I guess I'll have to wait another year for that big
      screen TV :( Gonna be tough to find a place to put it anyway, as the toys
      continue to grow.

      For those of you who may have missed it, I will have copies of the newspaper
      article about the toy collection. In addition, the documentary on the party
      from 2 years ago has finally aired, and it will be required viewing for
      anyone who hasn't seen it. You'll recognize many faces in this show, and maybe
      even your own. There's even a nice little plug for Danger Planet, well before I
      began working there.

      As usual, the weekend will include a large assortment of games, movies,
      trivia, and food. The pool table will be available (when not being used for a
      game of Celebrities) and the video game room in the basement remains the coolest
      room in the house even on those 100 degree days. The DVD collection continues
      to grow, and I have a few winners picked out this time. I am expecting a
      bunch of new games to be arriving at the party as well, heading up from NJ with
      Ken.

      The top 100 movie quotes of all time list came out just in time for Alec's
      party game which will take place on Saturday night. I hope everyone was paying
      close attention!

      As always, plenty of crash space is available for anyone who plans to stay
      over. I will be providing chili on Saturday night (still not sure about cooking
      out hot dogs and hamburgers as it has been too hot to even think about that
      these days).

      This event is open to all Unity Gamers who are welcome to take advantage of
      the 100's of games in my collection, or bring your own. The B-movies that run
      are for those who need a break from gaming, or people with friends or spises
      who are not avid gamers but want to come along anyway.

      Feel free to email me for more information or directions.

      One more update to follow. Hope to see everyone in a couple of weeks.

      -Matt
      _muttstain@..._ (mailto:muttstain@...)