Re: [Unity_Games] Re: Joining protocol?

  • Joe Kidd
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 27, 2005
      If I get a vote, I want to be the harmful one....

      /Joe

      On 6/27/05, tmredden <tmredden@...> wrote:
      > Which one is harmful and which one is offensive?
      >
      > - Todd Redden

    • Richard Spoonts
      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 27, 2005
        So typically offensive...

        --- Joe Kidd <jkidd1066@...> wrote:

        > If I get a vote, I want to be the harmful one....
        >
        > /Joe
        >

        > On 6/27/05, tmredden <tmredden@...> wrote:
        > > Which one is harmful and which one is offensive?
        > >
        > > - Todd Redden

        Yahoo! Sports
        http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
      • Shultz
        Message 3 of 18 , Jun 28, 2005
          --- Joe Kidd <jkidd1066@...> wrote:

          > If I get a vote, I want to be the harmful one....
          >
          > On 6/27/05, tmredden <tmredden@...> wrote:
          > > Which one is harmful and which one is offensive?

          Sure, Joe. You can be harmful. We'll call you Joe
          Death from now on. The new nickname should make your
          overall personality a little more scary than the
          average cocker spaniel. Although a cocker spaniel
          that's really good at math. Come to think of it, that
          is pretty scary.

          "Here Muffy, what's the value of this Goa tile?"

          <Bark, Bark. Wag, wag, wag.>

          "Twenty-three? Ok."

          I'm Eric. I'm offensive and harmful. I tell truths
          that hurt. Mostly, I'm a safety valve for the group.
          If you don't have a sense of humor, I'll eventually
          drive you away.

          Eric
          (Still waiting for my "Friendship through gaming....MY
          ASS!!!" T-Shirt to arrive)

          Yahoo! Sports
          http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
        • Walter Hunt
          Message 4 of 18 , Jun 28, 2005
            On Jun 27, 2005, at 4:20 PM, cvonh wrote:

            > Jeez Walter, it's been more than a year since I embarrassed you in
            > front of 300 people at the Gathering -- I'd think you'd be over that
            > by now.

            As the porn star said, there's no such thing as bad publicity. And
            that was certainly bad. Notice they didn't let you do it again . . .

            There were books on the prize table this year too, and you missed
            your shot . . .

            :-)

            Walter H. Hunt
            hotc@...
            http://www.walterhunt.com/

          • John
            Message 5 of 18 , Jun 28, 2005
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Shultz <swift_4@y...>
              wrote:
              > --- Joe Kidd <jkidd1066@g...> wrote:
              >
              > > If I get a vote, I want to be the harmful one....
              > >
              > > On 6/27/05, tmredden <tmredden@c...> wrote:
              > > > Which one is harmful and which one is offensive?
              >

              > Sure, Joe. You can be harmful. We'll call you Joe
              > Death from now on. The new nickname should make your
              > overall personality a little more scary than the
              > average cocker spaniel. Although a cocker spaniel
              > that's really good at math. Come to think of it, that
              > is pretty scary.
              >
              > "Here Muffy, what's the value of this Goa tile?"
              >
              > <Bark, Bark. Wag, wag, wag.>
              >
              > "Twenty-three? Ok."
              >
              > I'm Eric. I'm offensive and harmful. I tell truths
              > that hurt. Mostly, I'm a safety valve for the group.
              > If you don't have a sense of humor, I'll eventually
              > drive you away.
              >
              > Eric
              > (Still waiting for my "Friendship through gaming....MY
              > ASS!!!" T-Shirt to arrive)

              My plan now is to wander in, toss my treasured copy of "Kung Fu
              Fighting" on the table, and stand there smiling like I just rolled off
              the little bus.
            • Craig Massey
              Message 6 of 18 , Jun 28, 2005
                --- Walter Hunt <hotc@...> wrote:

                > There were books on the prize table this year too, and you missed
                > your shot . . .

                That's what those were?

                Craig W. Massey
                cwmassey@...