Reminder - Friday Night Fun

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 23, 2005

      Friday Night Fun

      Date: Friday, June 24, 2005
      Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Linda and I are hosting game night at our pad in Blackstone, MA,
      this coming Friday, June 24. The weather should be nowhere near
      as insufferable as it was two weeks ago, so I hope to see lots
      of you here.

      Gaming will start at 6:30 and run until whenever. We'll provide
      drinks as usual and arrange a pizza/deli order.

      Write if you need directions, and please RSVP if you plan to
      attend.