Re: [Unity_Games] Gaming this Friday, June 24

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2005
      > P.S. The young couple who bought our home (deal still pending) might
      > show up for gaming. Drop by and convince them to keep up the gaming
      > tradition once they settle in!

      WOW!!! Congratulations! That didn't take long at all. Last I knew
      you were just about to put the house on the market, so they must've
      looked at it within a day or two and quickly made their decision to
      buy. I hope you're getting close to your asking price.

      How are things looking up in Concord? Do you have a timetable yet for
      fleeing Blackstone?

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games 10 - TBD