Re: [Unity_Games] SR: B&N Nov 27, 2000 (Euphrat & Tigris x2, Cartagena, Carca...

  • AndAgainMA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2000
      As always, a good report from Dave.

      I'm glad to see that Carcassone was only played once... I'd like
      Carcassone-hungry masses to come to my place on Wednesday!

      I'm sorry to have missed out on the high-scoring E&T. My most recent E&T was
      a rather dour game, in which I chickened out of building monuments, and
      no-one wanted to open up anything for anyone else.

      Cartenega is of course about the famous* pirate jailbreak... surely the
      bowling pins represent pirates?

      Andrew.

      ps just kidding... it's not very famous