UG10

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2005
      Okay, so has it been decided WHEN this is yet?

      Or, WHERE?

      Because, there are a few other things I need to schedule, and I don't
      want them to interfere with UG10.

      Tami
      -who is also just antsy for another UG event
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2005
        "Tami" <yatcher@...> wrote:

        >Okay, so has it been decided WHEN this is yet?
        >
        >Or, WHERE?

        Neither has been decided... but both are being actively worked
        on!

        Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Coleco, TI99, NES, SNES, Genesis
        daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)