Re: [Unity_Games] Digest Number 178

  • Andy Latto
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2000
      Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:35:21 -0000
      From: "Walter Hunt" <hotc@...>
      Subject: Re: B&N Tonight - Who's In?

      Even though I have no Lodge commitments tonight, and I
      don't have to pick up our daughter, I have too many things
      to get done, so I regret to say I'll be absent.

      The regular stick-placing, cube-dropping, hobbit-slaying, etc., will
      be taking place in Holliston on Thursday. Anyone interested in coming
      this week?

      I can't make it tonight (playing bridge instead), but will be in
      Holliston on Thursday. Whoever it is that has my Lost Cities, please
      bring it. I'm going through Lost Cities withdrawl! I got Battle Line
      and Hera and Zeus for my Birthday, so I have some two player games,
      but it's like Methadone; no substitute for the Real Thing.

      Andy.Latto@...