Porter Square Gaming CANCELLED

  • Felix Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2005
      Hi Everybody...

      There will be no gaming next week since I won't be in town. Gaming will
      resume probably on the 1st unless someone asks to shift it to the 8th.

      Felix

      * Sent to: UnityGames, Stratagamers, Patrick S, Patrick M, Sarah, Matt
      L, Matt S, Lin, Josh, Lisa, Elisa, Nate, Cara, Kristi, Alli, Elliot,
      Lauren, Mel, Kristian, Amy, Jon, Andrea, Brent, Adam. E-mail me if you
      want to start or stop recieving these messages.

    • Felix A Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 19, 2011
        Hi Everybody...

        Due to the Holidays, game night will be cancelled tomorrow. We will
        return in two weeks on our usual schedule. Happy gaming!

        Felix

        * Sent to: Unity Games, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L, Josh, Elisa,
        Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess K,
        Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda,
        Diana, Jason W, Kevin, Joseph, Alyssa, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy,
        Sarah, Matt S, Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don
        M., David H, Diana M, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N, Aaron, Alison C, Joel
        F, Juan, Ted V, Oliver, Kai, Grant, Eric, Ata, Greg, Chris, Will, Scott
        N, Remo. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.

      • Felix Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2012
          Porter Square Gaming Hi Everybody...

          Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be cancelling game night
          this week. Next game night will proceed as scheduled two weeks from today.

          Felix

          * Sent to: Unity Games, Patrick S, Patrick M, Matt L, Josh, Elisa,
          Nate, Cara, Kristi, Lauren, Mel, Adam, Jess S, Rachel, Amy S, Jess K,
          Stephen, Bill, Doug, Julia, Mike S, Chris, Joye, Evan, Trey, Amanda,
          Diana, Kevin, Joseph, Matthew G, Mark B, Don N, Andy, Sarah, Matt S,
          Lisa, Andrew, Greg, Randy, Cy, Rick L, Rob F, Bo C, Don M., David H,
          Diana M, Wes, Ben Mc, Carl C, Phil N, Aaron, Alison C, Joel F, Juan, Ted
          V, Oliver, Grant, Eric, Ata, Greg, Chris, Remo, Justin C, Graham S,
          Kevin S. E-mail me if you want to start or stop receiving these messages.