FNF: Gaming on Friday, May 13

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      You're invited to Blackstone, MA for a night of board gaming, pizza, and
      bad luck. Friday Night Fun runs from 6:30 until 11:00 or so; bring any
      games you'd like to play, or just show up and choose from the selection
      on hand.

      Please RSVP if you're coming; all Unity Gamers are welcome. Hope to see
      you all here!

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "We all pretend to ourselves that we are more simple-minded than we are: