Reminder - Friday Night Fun

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , May 5, 2005

      Friday Night Fun

      Date: Friday, May 6, 2005
      Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Friday Night Fun takes place this Friday, May 6 from 6:30 to
      11:00 (or so) in Blackstone, MA. Come play games, eat pizza, and
      have lots of fun.

      New games on hand include Ticket to Ride: Europe, Niagara,
      Diamant, Submarine, China, Ars Mysterium, and a few others. Take
      them for a test ride and help me break them in.

      Write if you have questions or need directions, and RSVP if you
      plan to attend. I hope to see you here!
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 15 , May 12, 2005

        Friday Night Fun

        Date: Friday, May 13, 2005
        Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        Friday Night Fun is held at a private home in Blackstone, MA.
        Come play games, eat pizza, and have lots of fun. All UGers are
        invited.

        New games on hand include Ticket to Ride: Europe, Louis XIV,
        Niagara, Diamant, Submarine, China, Ars Mysterium, and a few
        others. Take them for a test ride and help me break them in.

        Write eric at twowriters dot net if you have questions or need
        Message 3 of 15 , May 19, 2005

          Friday Night Fun

          Message 4 of 15 , May 19, 2005
            Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Friday Night Fun
            >
            > Date: Friday, May 20, 2005
            > Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

            Whoops, forgot to cancel this reminder. No FNF this week -- well, not at
            our house anyway. Continue your regularly scheduled gaming, and I hope
            to see some of you next week.

            Eric-4

            --
            W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
            "We all pretend to ourselves that we are more simple-minded than we are:
            Message 5 of 15 , May 26, 2005

              Friday Night Fun

              Message 6 of 15 , Jun 23, 2005

                Friday Night Fun

                Date: Friday, June 24, 2005
                Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

                Linda and I are hosting game night at our pad in Blackstone, MA,
                this coming Friday, June 24. The weather should be nowhere near
                as insufferable as it was two weeks ago, so I hope to see lots
                of you here.

                Gaming will start at 6:30 and run until whenever. We'll provide
                drinks as usual and arrange a pizza/deli order.

                Write if you need directions, and please RSVP if you plan to
                attend.