A Day of Gaming in Westford (5/7)

  • Josh Bluestein
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2005
      Since I find myself a bachelor for the weekend, I am taking advantage
      of the situation to do a lot of chores around the house and
      incidentally maybe work in a little gaming. Or was that the other way
      around?

      In any case, I'm hosting a game day at my place in Westford on
      Saturday, May 7th.

      The expectation is that things will start around noon or so and go on
      until the last person leaves. Standard format: If you want to play
      something specific, say so (and bring it if it's something I don't
      own). If you want to have a specific type of munchie or beverage at
      hand, bring it.

      And if you're planning on coming, please just drop me a line to let me
      know, particularly if you need directions. (You're still welcome even
      if you don't give advance notice, but this way I get a shot at a
      decent headcount. Planning good.)

      Josh