Syracuse-area boardgame convention interest?

  • Scott Nicholson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2005
      I'm putting together a proprosal for a boardgame convention in
      Syracuse, NY. I've found a space, and have a few days to decide.
      However, I want to see if there is interest before I confirm the
      venue.

      Syracuse Con - Proposal
      Holiday Inn Convention Center - Liverpool, NY (just north of Syracuse)
      Dates: Sept. 9,10,11
      Convention cost: $30 for the weekend
      Room Rate: $95 per room each night.

      If you would be interested in attending, send an e-mail to
      scott@.... If you have interest, but something in the
      proposal doesn't work for you (such as date), send me a note as well
      and let me know the problem.

      Please reply in the next few days if you are interested. Otherwise,
      I'll cancel the hold on the space and try again elsewhere.
      --

      Reply to scott@...
      http://www.scottnicholson.com