FNF: Gaming on Friday, May 6

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 9:48 AM
      My wife and I will again open our house to gamers of all shapes, colors,
      and sizes this Friday, May 6, from 6:30 to 11:00. All Unity Gamers are
      welcome, but please RSVP so we know how many are coming and when you
      expect to arrive.

      Write if you need directions -- hope to see you here!

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "We all pretend to ourselves that we are more simple-minded than we are: