Yard Sale closing early - try again Sunday - WE HAVE A COVERED PORCH

  • Ricardo Sedan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 9:34 AM
      SAturday: It's raining, and, although we were able to fit everything in our porch,
      our clientele is surely not coming out today.

      So: Look for more Yard Sale Activities SUNDAY.

      We have a covered porch, so rain be darned!

      or on some future weekend.

      Call to make sure

      781-605-1968

    • John
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 1:17 PM
        Did Circus Maximus go by any chance?

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Ricardo Sedan" <rsedan@c...>
        wrote:
        > SAturday: It's raining, and, although we were able to fit
        everything in our porch,
        > our clientele is surely not coming out today.
        >

        > So: Look for more Yard Sale Activities SUNDAY.
        >
        > We have a covered porch, so rain be darned!
        >
        > or on some future weekend.
        >
        > Call to make sure
        >
        > 781-605-1968

      • Ricardo Sedan
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2005
          still have circus maximus. are you the guys who came by yesterday?

          it's an old, somewhat worn copy, but complete and in good playing
          condition. it goes for $20-$25 on ebay - I'm happy to let it go for $10.

          are you the guy who came by yesterday? a few people have asked about
          it. if you really want it give a call or an e backchannel.

          we'll be here today, but since it's raining we won't bother with
          signs. just come around back or ring the doorbell.

          -r