Oltremare

  • mobetterpossum
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 10:22 AM
      Because of its low print runs, I thought it was worth mentioning that
      Oltremare was in stock at Boulder Games for under $30.
    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 12:03 PM
        mobetterpossum wrote:
        > Because of its low print runs, I thought it was worth mentioning that
        > Oltremare was in stock at Boulder Games for under $30.

        Rick Thornquist posted on Gamewire that Mind the Move will soon publish
        a third edition of Oltermare. Supplies won't be so short in the near future.

        Eric-4

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
        "We all pretend to ourselves that we are more simple-minded than we are: