Re: Reminder - GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!...

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 182 , Apr 4 4:51 PM
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)
      >
      > Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2005
      > Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      It's the first Tuesday of the month, so we'll be on tour, visiting my
      place in Cumberland, RI. Please contact me if you need directions.

      - Phil
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 182 of 182 , Oct 24, 2005

        GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)

        Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2005
        Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        Open gaming at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the
        first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG
        member.

        Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in
        attending.