Reminder - GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!...

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 182 , Apr 4 3:32 PM

      GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)

      Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2005
      Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      Open gaming at my house in South Attleboro, unless it's the
      first Tuesday of each month when we're hosted by another GSG
      member.

      Email me (danger-mouse@...) if you are interested in
      attending.
    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
      Message 182 of 182 , Oct 24, 2005

        GSG: Mark's House (unless we're on Tour!)