Request for kid's games - for tonight at SSG @ B&N

  • crandlekwato
    Message 1 of 267 , Apr 4 12:26 PM
      I realize that this is REALLY short notice, but I was curious if
      anyone would be able to bring some kid's games for tonight's SSG in
      Walpole.

      Emma and I were interested in exposing her niece and nephews to some
      games other than Monopoly and Uno, etc., and my collection is pretty
      non-existent as far as games for their ages (5, 9, 12).

      Since they're a little raw, I wouldn't want to force anyone to play
      with them - we could do that because there will be 5 of us - but I
      was interested in using any games that anyone could bring that might
      appeal to them (Some games that I've played at SSG that might be
      perfect for them: Mause Rally, Midnight Party, Dawn Under, Mamma Mia,
      PitchCar Mini - or one's like it. Any other suggestions?)

      Just post if anyone's able to bring games tonight.

      Thanks again,

      Randy

      Message 267 of 267 , Nov 27, 2005

        South Shore Gamers @ B&N