Friday Night Fun returns on April 8

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      After a brief hiatus, Friday Night Fun returns to Blackstone, MA on
      Friday, April 8 from 6:30 to 11:30; please RSVP to eric@...
      if you plan to attend (and ask for directions, if necessary). We'll
      supply the snacks and dessert as usual, and you can join a pizza order
      if you'd like something more substantial.

      We've had an interesting mix of serious and light gamers, so the event
      is spouse- and family-friendly. We look forward to seeing you and invite
      you to spread the word to others as well!

      Eric-4

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "We all pretend to ourselves that we are more simple-minded than we are: