RE: SA: Inner Circle Gaming, Final Edition, Apr 5

  • Robert Vosper
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2005
      I should be there.
      Bob

      >From: Richard Spoonts <richard_bos@...>
      >To: unity <unity_games@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: SA: Inner Circle Gaming, Final Edition, Apr 5
      >Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 22:33:47 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Please consider joining me for the last scheduled
      >meeting of Inner Circle Gaming on Tuesday, April 5, at
      >my place in Watertown. Doors open at 6 pm and close
      >when the last tear has been shed. Please note that
      >special guest star Luke Weisman will be in attendance.
      >
      >Let me know if you plan to stop by.
      >
      >Richard

      >Yahoo! Personals - Better first dates. More second dates.
      >http://personals.yahoo.com

    • cvonh
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2005
        Because I can't be there tonight, I wanted to say thanks to Richard
        for hosting Inner Circle. I always had a great time there. Please play
        Web of Power once for me.

        C.

        Collateral Damage -- A blog about marketing's unintended consequences:
        http://www.cmomagazine.com/blog_view.html?ID=401

        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@y...>
        wrote:
        > Please consider joining me for the last scheduled
        > meeting of Inner Circle Gaming on Tuesday, April 5, at
        > my place in Watertown. Doors open at 6 pm and close
        > when the last tear has been shed. Please note that
        > special guest star Luke Weisman will be in attendance.
        >
        > Let me know if you plan to stop by.
        >
        > Richard

        > Yahoo! Personals - Better first dates. More second dates.
        > http://personals.yahoo.com
      • Andrew W
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2005
          --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cvonh" <c@a...> wrote:

          > Because I can't be there tonight, I wanted to say thanks to Richard
          > for hosting Inner Circle.

          Because I *was* there last night, I wanted to say thanks etc...

          It was the first gaming session I'd got to for far too many months. It
          was a good turnout - about a dozen people, including several of those
          I'd particularly hoped to see there.

          It was also the last ICG, so I was particularly glad not to miss it. I
          hope to be at many sessions of some of the other fine UG groups before
          the year is out.

          Andrew
        • Mark J. Edwards
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2005
            At 10:34 PM 4/6/2005, Andrew W wrote:

            >--- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "cvonh" <c@a...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Because I can't be there tonight, I wanted to say thanks to Richard
            > > for hosting Inner Circle.
            >
            >Because I *was* there last night, I wanted to say thanks etc...

            Hey everyone, Andrew's alive!!! Baby keeping you busy?

            Mark

            "Logan... you renewed!"
            Francis-7
          • cvonh
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2005
              Andrew? That weird Canadian with the Aussie accent? I thought we'd had
              his green card pulled.

              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Mark J. Edwards" <danger-mouse@c...>