Looking for a ride...

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      My wife has recently decided that she's not going to attend the upcoming
      GoF. Granted, we just returned from a month-long trip, but this now
      leaves me minus a roommate and minus a driving companion for the trip
      out to Columbus.

      Does anyone have space in their vehicle for one slightly taller than
      average person who's willing to pay for his share of gas and tolls? I
      hadn't planned to bring that many games with me, so all I need room for
      is me and my duffle bag.

      Alternatively, is anyone else looking for a ride and willing to split
      the costs of driving out? I can drive, but would rather not do so alone.

      My current plans are to drive (or ride) out to Columbus on Wednesday,
      April 13th and return on Monday, April 18th, but I'm willing to change
      plans to accommodate any generous drivers with room to spare.

      Please respond off-list or call.

      Eric-4
      508-876-9606

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
      "We all pretend to ourselves that we are more simple-minded than we are: