OT: Geocaching? Event tommorrow, interested?

  • Kimee
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:57 PM
      Hi there:

      This is off topic & really short notice. What a way to make an
      apperance on the list :) I was wondering if anyone did some
      geocaching? And if anyone would like to go to this event tommorrow in
      Uxbridge...
      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=37d83157-4753-48c3-93f7-3d19cbd89c48

      It looks fun. I am a complete newbie, well not new, just inexperenced
      I guess. This is an opportunity to meet other geocachers & looks to
      be really fun. Let me know if this sounds good. I don't knwo any
      more than what this link says.

      Kimee