Thanks to all UG organizers

  • barbhemian
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      That was a great gathering! How about a whole weekend next time?
      I'm available to help.

      Rich
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        At 09:07 PM 2/1/2005 +0000, barbhemian wrote:

        >That was a great gathering! How about a whole weekend next time?
        >I'm available to help.

        Glad you had a good time Rich!

        As for a weekend event, it's something we're considering. We're
        looking into prices, whether or not there's enough demand for it (you may
        just see a poll here on the list before too long about it), how it'll
        change the tenor of the event, etc. It's a tough call and something we're
        taking our time with.

        And beware, we may just take you up on that offer. If we do a 2-day
        event we'll be looking for volunteers to help! ;-)

        Mark

        "It all seemed to make sense until Box."
        Logan-5