Reminder - Friday Night Fun

  • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 6, 2005

      Friday Night Fun

      Date: Friday, January 7, 2005
      Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Gaming in Blackstone, MA
    • Mark J. Edwards
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 6, 2005
        Eric you might want to include some contact info in the description.

        At 11:32 PM 1/6/2005 +0000, Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
        >
        >Friday Night Fun
        >
        >Date: Friday, January 7, 2005
        >Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)
        >
        >Gaming in Blackstone, MA

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

        "Logan... you renewed!"
        Francis-7
      • W. Eric Martin
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 6, 2005
          Mark J. Edwards wrote:
          > Eric you might want to include some contact info in the description.

          >>We would like to remind you of this upcoming event.
          >>
          >>Friday Night Fun
          >>
          >>Date: Friday, January 7, 2005
          >>Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)
          >>
          >>Gaming in Blackstone, MA

          What?! Then a whole bunch of weirdos and deviants might show up. This
          way I can just rub my fun times in people's faces. Nyah, nyah, nyah (to
          quote the ever-quotable Constantine).

          In case anyone *is* interested in showing up after reading that lovely
          bit of vitriol, write to eric at twowriters dot net for directions. We
          have a nice mix of gamers and gamers-to-be already signed up, and the
          more the merrier.

          Eric-4

          --
          W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
        • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 20, 2005

            Friday Night Fun

            Date: Friday, January 21, 2005
            Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

            Gaming in Blackstone, MA, with a mix of UGers and more casual,
            aspiring gamers. Write eric@... for more details or
            directions.
          • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 2, 2005

              Friday Night Fun

              Date: Saturday, February 5, 2005
              Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

              Due to unusual circumstances, Friday Night Fun will take place
              on *Saturday* February 5th instead of the day for which the
              event is named.

              However, since Saturday isn't a workday, we're going to start
              the fun at 5pm instead of 6:30. We end somewhere between 10 and
              11.

              All Unity Gamers are invited; please RSVP to eric@...
              if you plan to attend. We'll supply the snacks and dessert as
              usual, and you can join in on a pizza order if you'd like
              something more substantial.

              We've had an interesting mix of serious and light gamers, so the
              event is definitely spouse- and family-friendly. I look forward
              to seeing you!
            • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 5, 2005

                Friday Night Fun

                Date: Saturday, February 5, 2005
                Time: 5:00PM - 11:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

                Due to unusual circumstances, Friday Night Fun will take place
                on *Saturday* February 5th instead of the day for which the
                event is named.

                However, since Saturday isn't a workday, we're going to start
                the fun at 5pm instead of 6:30. We end somewhere between 10 and
                11.

                All Unity Gamers are invited to attend at my house in
                Blackstone, MA; please RSVP to eric@... if you plan

                Message 7 of 15 , Feb 16, 2005

                  Friday Night Fun

                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 6, 2005

                    Friday Night Fun

                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 27, 2005

                      Friday Night Fun

                      Date: Friday, April 29, 2005
                      Time: 6:30PM - 11:30PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

                      Friday Night Fun takes place this Friday, April 29 from 6:30 to
                      11:00 (or so) in Blackstone, MA. Come play games, eat pizza, and
                      have lots of fun.

                      New games on hand include Ticket to Ride: Europe, Niagara,
                      Diamant, Submarine, China, Ars Mysterium, and a few others. Take
                      them for a test ride and help me break them in.

                      Write if you have questions or need directions, and RSVP if you
                      plan to attend. I hope to see you here!

                      Eric-4
                    • Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 5, 2005

                        Friday Night Fun

                        Message 11 of 15 , May 12, 2005

                          Friday Night Fun

                          Date: Friday, May 13, 2005
                          Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

                          Friday Night Fun is held at a private home in Blackstone, MA.
                          Come play games, eat pizza, and have lots of fun. All UGers are
                          invited.

                          New games on hand include Ticket to Ride: Europe, Louis XIV,
                          Niagara, Diamant, Submarine, China, Ars Mysterium, and a few
                          others. Take them for a test ride and help me break them in.

                          Write eric at twowriters dot net if you have questions or need
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 19, 2005

                            Friday Night Fun

                            Message 13 of 15 , May 19, 2005
                              Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                              > Friday Night Fun
                              >
                              > Date: Friday, May 20, 2005
                              > Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

                              Whoops, forgot to cancel this reminder. No FNF this week -- well, not at
                              our house anyway. Continue your regularly scheduled gaming, and I hope
                              to see some of you next week.

                              Eric-4

                              --
                              W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
                              "We all pretend to ourselves that we are more simple-minded than we are:
                              Message 14 of 15 , May 26, 2005

                                Friday Night Fun

                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 23, 2005

                                  Friday Night Fun

                                  Date: Friday, June 24, 2005
                                  Time: 6:30PM - 11:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

                                  Linda and I are hosting game night at our pad in Blackstone, MA,
                                  this coming Friday, June 24. The weather should be nowhere near
                                  as insufferable as it was two weeks ago, so I hope to see lots
                                  of you here.

                                  Gaming will start at 6:30 and run until whenever. We'll provide
                                  drinks as usual and arrange a pizza/deli order.

                                  Write if you need directions, and please RSVP if you plan to
                                  attend.