Re: Year End Gaming Summary (or 5&10)

  • cvonh
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2005
      Adam's increase in number of games played is especially impressive
      when you consider he was in the hospital for much of The Gathering.
      determination like that should be an example to all of us. Now get on
      out there AND PLAY!!!

      HOO YAAAAA!!! <visual of my fellow nerds and nerdettes rushing out of
      locker room after non-denominational pre-game prayer ritual>

      Yrs,
      Constantine
      Who has to choose between gaming, comedy and family. I'm sure my wife
      will remember me fondly ...

      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Smiles" <adamsmiles@h...> wrote:
      > My Gaming Year in Review:
      >
      > Note that this only includes face-to-face game play. If I included my
      > online and PBEM games, the total number of games played would easily be
      > doubled or tripled.
      >
      > I played 773 games this year. (up slightly from last year's 757)
      > I played 255 different titles this year. (down 1 from last year's 256)
      > I played 116 new-to-me games this year. (down from last year's 143)

    • Susan Dohnim
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2005
        >Yrs,
        >Constantine
        >Who has to choose between gaming, comedy and family. I'm sure my wife
        >will remember me fondly ...

        The world of comedy will no doubt be grateful as well . . .

        Thank you, I'll be here all week.
      • Karl von Laudermann
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2005
          On Jan 3, 2005, at 2:29 PM, Susan Dohnim wrote:

          > Someone told me I missed a reply re this wonderful game last time,
          > when I
          > sent out the same call for UG8 -- i.e., someone else actually has a
          > set and
          > was looking for a match. If that's the case . . . you still out there?
          >
          > Kyle Who Is Not Susan

          That wasn't me, but I can bring my set and I would be willing to play.

          Karl Who Is Karl

          --
          Karl J. von Laudermann
          karlvonl@...