Introducing Friday Night Fun -- first meeting, 1/7

  • W. Eric Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
      Unity Gamers have contributed a lot to my game-playing experience, and
      now it's time for me to return the favor.

      Starting this Friday, January 7, I'll host game sessions at my house in
      Blackstone, MA from 6:30 until 11:00 or so. I'll have soda and other
      drinks on-hand, and we can order food from the pizza/Italian place down
      the street if you get hungry. I have a decent collection of games (BGG
      handle "Henry Rhombus") with around 100 upstairs and the rest
      (generally) easily accessible in the basement.

      Friday Night Fun (hereafter pronounced "FuNF") will be an semi-regular
      thing, happening only twice in January (7th and 21st), and approximately
      2-3 times a month after that.

      I know that Friday game sessions might be impossible to make for many of
      you, given the demands of children and other such burdens, but the other
      weeknights are already claimed. Don't get me wrong -- I do have many
      dexterity and all-ages games, so youngsters can be part of the gaming
      fun. I just realize that family matters will likely come first for many.

      As for being in Blackstone, a remote black hole on the Massachusetts
      underbelly, there's not much I can do about that. If you're willing to
      make the drive, I'll be happy to see you.

      Write me at eric at twowriters dot net for directions or to let me know
      you plan to attend.

      Cheers,

      Eric

      --
      W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
    • Dawn Townsend
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2007
        Hi Eric! (AKA The Evil One)
        this email is from a while ago. are you still hosting these game nights?
        Happy New Year!!
        Dawn :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2007
          sorry! I meant that to go to just Eric...doh!

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 29, 2007
            Hi, Dawn,

            > this email is from a while ago. are you still hosting these game nights?

            I'm actually living in Concord, NH now, having moved here in Sept. 2005.
            I host game nights on some Wednesdays and Saturdays, but that's probably
            a long drive for you.

            I will be at UG XIV in late January, though, teaching Agricola at 10am,
            then playing other stuff afterward. See you then!

            Eric

            --
            W. Eric Martin
            Editor, http://www.BoardgameNews.com