SA: Inner Circle Gaming, Jan 5

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      I will be hosting this week on Wednesday, January 5,
      at my place in Watertown, with the doors opening at 6
      pm and closing sometime later. Rest assured that all
      the mistletoe has dried up and has been thrown out, in
      case that is what has kept you from attending of late.
      (You know if I am referring to you!)

      Please let me know if you plan to attend.

      Richard

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail