Re: UG9

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Tami" <yatcher@y...> wrote:

      > WOW! I can't believe that UG9 is LESS THAN 4 WEEKS AWAY!

      As a follow-up to this post, I've created a database for people
      wanting to trade at UG9
      (http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games/database?
      method=reportRows&tbl=12).

      It's become somewhat of a tradition for me to do at least one trade
      at each UG event, and I want to make it a little easier this time.
      At least, I hope that that's what the table will do! I have just a
      few games listed right now, but will be adding more as the days go
      on, and I think of more I'd like, or more I'd be willing to trade.
      I've made it so that anyone can edit the table, so if you can think
      of a way to make the table work better, please do so!

      Tami
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        "Tami" <yatcher@...> wrote:

        >WOW! I can't believe that UG9 is LESS THAN 4 WEEKS AWAY!

        Yes - it's approaching fast! Should be a great day of gaming with
        friends. We've all been a bit busy with the holidays but things
        are gearing up nicely for the event. Tery has promised a few
        puzzles for those interested and buzz for the poker event in the
        evening looks phenomenal. For those interested in the bright
        shiny games just off the slow boat, there have been lots of new
        games released since UG8 and most will make an appearance at UG9.
        And, of course, there is the all-day open gaming marathon which
        remains the core of the event. We are working on something a bit
        more formal for the new-game jump-start area (which will be
        different than the teaching area Phil runs quite successfully).

        I can't wait!

        >Hey, pre-pay takers? What's the count on pre-pays
        >looking like right now?

        I haven't seen the updated totals this week, but I think we are
        fast approaching 50. That's not too shabby - we usually get
        60-70 prepays and the other half pay at the door though I expect
        prepays will be up due to increased the price difference.
        Everyone that hasn't pre-paid should do so in the next couple of
        weeks (sooner is always better than later!).

        Wanted: Old video games-Atari, Colecovision, NES, SNES, Genesis
        daveber@... (remove NOSPAM to use)