Winter Hill Gaming 1/2/05

  • chris_roberts_42
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      This Sunday (1/2/05) there will be boardgaming again at my house in
      Somerville. The time this week will be 1pm-6pm again. Everyone is
      welcome (including newcomers and friends), but please e-mail RSVP so
      I can get an idea of the person count.

      Address/Directions:

      36 Marshall St.
      Somerville, MA

      Right off Broadway in the Winter Hill area. By bus you want to take
      the #89 from either Sullivan Sq. (orange line) or Powderhouse Sq.
      (which is a 4 minute walk from Davis Sq. (red line)). When you're on
      Broadway, whether driving or by bus, the landmarks I usually give are
      a Bickford's, Walgreens, Palmer Video (they have a large sign), and a
      Star Market. My street is right across Broadway from the Star Market
      and that is where I suggest you park as available street parking in
      Somerville is really a coin toss.
      The house is just about exactly a 30 minute walk from Sullivan Sq.,
      Davis Sq., or Porter Sq.

      I like to think I have a decent selection of games on hand and you
      are welcome to bring any you'd like to play.

      -Chris