I live in Framingham and would be happy to help get people to UG

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2004
      For those of you who have an issue with lack of public transportation, the
      train station in Framingham is 5 minutes from my house. I would be happy to
      arrange to pick up 3-4 people there (if you can coordinate getting there at the
      same time), and then bring you to UG.

      Please email me if you are interested.

      -Matt
      muttstain@...