RPS Championship

  • James Torr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Looks like my Friday night is all set:

      Tune in to the 2004 Rock Paper Scissors World Championships on Fox
      Sports Net on December 10th at 8pm and 11pm (in many major urban
      centers). Rebroadcast at Monday, December 12th, at 7am.

      Competitive level RPS will be making television history on December
      10th as Fox Sports Net's The Best Damn Sports Show Period will
      broadcast a one-hour long program of the event hosted by Matt
      Vasgersian, Tom Arnold and color commentary by none other than Master
      Roshambollah (top-ranked US Player in 2003). Watch the best players
      in the World compete for $10,000.00 and the title of World Champion
      of Rock Paper Scissors.

      More info at http://www.rpschamps.com/