BOGS reminder - Friday, November 5th

  • Mason Loring Bliss
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2004
      BOGS - Bridgewater's Original Gaming Soiree

      Date: Friday, November 5th, 2004
      Time: 7:00PM - 2:00AM EST (GMT-05:00)

      *** Warning! ***

      We've been having trouble keeping green plastic soldiers off of the Tigris
      and Euphrates board. Please bear with us.

      Open gaming at Cole Hale, Bridgewater center, sponsored by Scholars.

      The group meets Friday nights at Cole Hall, just off the green in
      Bridgewater center at 7:00pm. All are welcome, both novice and
      experienced players alike. There is a friendly atmosphere with
      everyone willing to teach, refresh or immerse in the rules.
      There are ample opportunities for latecomers to jump into games
      and most Friday nights sessions eclipse the midnight hour.
      There is a modest $2.00 per person fee for use of the hall and
      plenty of parking is available.

      Contact our local donkey tender (adziewit@...) for
      details/directions.