Gaming Day at The Buttery (Dorchester, MA; Sunday, November 21)

  • Mark Dulcey
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      We're going to have a day of tabletop gaming at The Buttery on Sunday,
      November 21. (The timing of this is inspired by National Games Week,
      but if it's a success, we'll make it a more regular thing.) We have
      lots of games here, and you're welcome to bring more -- anything that
      can actually be finished in one day is fine.

      We'll start the festivities around noon, and continue until well into
      the evening (at least 9 or 10pm). You can come for the whole day or
      any part of it, as pleases you. We'll provide some light refreshments
      (more are welcome), and organize one or more food orders (pizza,
      Chinese, etc.) during the day.

      This is intended as a game day for adults. Children who are capable of
      playing games with grownups are welcome. We don't have many games for
      younger children, nor any plans for other entertainments for them.

      It's not required, but we would appreciate it if you let us know if
      you're coming, and what part of the day you plan to spend here, so we
      have some idea how many to expect. (If it looks like we'll get more
      than 20, we'll have to round up extra chairs.)

      For more details and directions to the house, reply to this message
      (personally, not to the list!)