Re: [Unity_Games] Re: [SR] Winter Hill 10/24/04

  • Dan Blum
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2004
      > > After 1 play with 3 players (and none with 4), I suspect the same
      > thing. The
      > > game works that way, but since the number of businesses is not
      > reduced in
      > > any way there's less competition for each - and it appeared, too
      > little.
      > >Dan Blum
      >

      > You did remember to take out one share card for each business, right
      > Dan?

      Yup. Actually I'm not sure that's a good idea, since it makes it
      even easier to get majorities and to kick people out, but we did do
      it.

      Dan Blum tool@...
    • chris_roberts_42
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 2004
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Smiles" <adamsmiles@h...>
        wrote:
        > >From: "chris_roberts_42" <chrisalmy@y...>
        > >
        > >Goldbrau
        > >(Chris, Matthew, Evan)
        > >
        > >In the third round we learned we were playing the boss placement
        rule
        > >wrong.
        >
        > Well, that what you get for letting Evan teach you the rules.

        I'm well aware that "Evan's rules" aren't usually exact. But they
        work for learning while reading the rulebook during play. I usually
        write off my first game of anything as a learning experience anyways.

        > You didn't say if you liked the game or not.

        I did like the game. I'd like to play with 4 players sometime too,
        but I would think with 3 players that you have more control to plan
        things.

        -Chris