Re: UG8 :-)

  • barbhemian
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
      I enjoyed the UG8 gaming day, 16 hours strong, very much. If there
      is interest in making this semi-annual, I would attend both. I've
      been going to TotalCon for years and this was my first UG day. The
      TotalCon boardgame section has been shrinking each year. Is there
      any movement to increase the boardgaming attendance at TotalCon's 4
      day event? Mid-winter is the perfect time to game! I would
      definitely attend a Con that rivals WBC, GenCon and Origins in
      boardgames locally, that would be real nice!

      Again thanks to the organizers,

      Rich
    • Tami
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 7, 2004
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "barbhemian" <barbhemian@y...>
        wrote:

        > I enjoyed the UG8 gaming day, 16 hours strong, very much. If
        there
        > is interest in making this semi-annual, I would attend both. I've

        Actually, it is already being done semi-annually. Just not quite
        semi. There's usually one in the fall (the one that just happened)
        and one in winter (Jan 29th is the next one).

        What we REALLY need is a 3rd one to balance out the timing of the
        first 2. Like, late June-ish. or maybe even mid-July. Would that
        be tri-annual?

        > day event? Mid-winter is the perfect time to game! I would

        I say EVERY DAY is the perfect time to game! But then again, as
        soon as I arrived, Pitt told me I have no life, so maybe that's
        true. :-)

        Tami