OT (sorta): Anyone selling Wizard King Army sets?

  • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 6, 2004
      Hello,
      Was wondering if anyone is selling Wizard King Army Sets?

      Peace,
      Kostas
    • Mark Edwards
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 6, 2004
        At 01:55 PM 10/6/2004 +0000, Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis wrote:

        > Was wondering if anyone is selling Wizard King Army Sets?

        I've got a couple that I've slowly been acquiring (if nothing else I
        love the blocks). No plans on selling at this point. I didn't know you
        were into Wizard King? You're a man of many faces Kostas.

        Mark

        Unity Games 8 - Gaming in Waltham! - October 2, 2004
        http://www.unitygames.org/ug8/ug8.htm
      • Joe Kidd
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2004
          By "Wizard King" army, do you mean an array of thousands of figurines of
          Sean Donahue?

          /J

          Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis wrote:

          > Hello,
          > Was wondering if anyone is selling Wizard King Army Sets?
          >
          > Peace,
          > Kostas

        • Eric Shultz
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2004
            --- Joe Kidd <joseph.kidd@...> wrote:

            > By "Wizard King" army, do you mean an array of
            > thousands of figurines of
            > Sean Donahue?
            >
            > /J

            Oooooooooh. Burn.

            Kostas deserved that. He let us down. The rest of us
            who got knocked out in the first round can always say
            the newbies dragged us down. At least Dave didn't win,
            and I haven't heard Sean gloating up and down. So it
            could have been worse.

            We'll have to wait a few months before trying to bring
            the Wizard Cup home.

            Eric

            http://vote.yahoo.com
          • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2004
              --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@c...>
              wrote:
              > At 01:55 PM 10/6/2004 +0000, Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis wrote:
              >
              > > Was wondering if anyone is selling Wizard King Army Sets?
              >
              > I've got a couple that I've slowly been acquiring (if nothing
              else I
              > love the blocks). No plans on selling at this point. I didn't
              know you
              > were into Wizard King? You're a man of many faces Kostas.
              >
              > Mark

              I got the Undead and Barbarian army's. Looking to get the rest, and
              more maps without paying the shipping to Columbia Games. Probably
              breakdown and just order them direct.

              Kostas
            • Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 6, 2004
                By wizard king army sets I mean Columbia Games expandle block army
                sets.

                /Peace
                /Kostas

                --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Joe Kidd <joseph.kidd@a...> wrote:
                > By "Wizard King" army, do you mean an array of thousands of
                figurines of
                > Sean Donahue?
                >
                > /J
                >

                > Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello,
                > > Was wondering if anyone is selling Wizard King Army Sets?
                > >
                > > Peace,
                > > Kostas

              • Mason Loring Bliss
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 7, 2004
                  On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 09:08:19PM -0000, Konstantinos E. Nikolaidis wrote:

                  > I got the Undead and Barbarian army's. Looking to get the rest, and
                  > more maps without paying the shipping to Columbia Games. Probably
                  > breakdown and just order them direct.

                  Scholars in Bridgewater has a fair number of sets in stock. You might want
                  to call to find out which... 508-279-1712

                  --
                  /\
                  Mason Loring Bliss /()\ https://bliss.dyndns.org/