Re: [Unity_Games] UG8 :-)

  • Mark Edwards
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 4, 2004
      At 04:11 PM 10/4/2004 -0400, Mark Edwards wrote:

      >At 01:01 PM 10/4/2004 -0700, Craig Massey wrote:
      > >Craig
      > >who only played 4 games at UG8 - the lowest amount ever.
      >
      > Wow! What games were you playing? I played Ra alone 4 times.

      You literal types should just step away from the keyboard right now.

      Mark

      Unity Games 8 - Gaming in Waltham! - October 2, 2004
      http://www.unitygames.org/ug8/ug8.htm
    • Craig Massey
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 4, 2004
        --- Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@...> wrote:

        > At 01:01 PM 10/4/2004 -0700, Craig Massey wrote:
        > >Craig
        > >who only played 4 games at UG8 - the lowest amount
        > ever.
        >
        > Wow! What games were you playing? I played Ra
        > alone 4 times.

        I played a game of St. Pete's, Goa, Quandary, and
        Medici. The day went by way to fast for me and I left
        early to boot.

        Craig

        =====
        Craig W. Massey
        cwmassey@...

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Adam Smiles
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 4, 2004
          >From: Craig Massey <cwmassey@...>
          >
          >--- Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@...> wrote:
          >
          > > At 01:01 PM 10/4/2004 -0700, Craig Massey wrote:
          > > >Craig
          > > >who only played 4 games at UG8 - the lowest amount
          > > ever.
          > >
          > > Wow! What games were you playing? I played Ra
          > > alone 4 times.
          >
          >I played a game of St. Pete's, Goa, Quandary, and
          >Medici. The day went by way to fast for me and I left
          >early to boot.
          >
          >Craig

          I remember playing a couple of prototypes with you. I guess they don't
          count as games until they're published.

          -Adam
        • Craig Massey
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 4, 2004
            --- Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:

            > >From: Craig Massey <cwmassey@...>
            > >
            > >--- Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@...> wrote:

            > amount
            > > > ever.
            > > >
            > > > Wow! What games were you playing? I played
            > Ra
            > > > alone 4 times.
            > >
            > >I played a game of St. Pete's, Goa, Quandary, and
            > >Medici. The day went by way to fast for me and I
            > left
            > >early to boot.
            > >
            > >Craig
            >
            > I remember playing a couple of prototypes with you.
            > I guess they don't
            > count as games until they're published.

            First rule about Fight Prototypes is you don't talk
            about Fight Prototypes. Pitt - please have Adam
            "taken care of" as soon as possible.

            Craig

            =====
            Craig W. Massey
            cwmassey@...

            http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Josh Bluestein
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 5, 2004
              > From: Mark Edwards <danger-mouse@...>
              > At 04:11 PM 10/4/2004 -0400, Mark Edwards wrote:
              >
              > >At 01:01 PM 10/4/2004 -0700, Craig Massey wrote:
              > > >Craig
              > > >who only played 4 games at UG8 - the lowest amount ever.
              > >
              > > Wow! What games were you playing? I played Ra alone 4 times.
              >
              > You literal types should just step away from the keyboard right now.

              Well, at least that way you're guaranteed a win...

              Josh
            • Brian Stormont
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 5, 2004
                At 04:16 PM 10/4/2004, Mark Edwards wrote:
                > > Wow! What games were you playing? I played Ra alone 4 times.
                >
                > You literal types should just step away from the keyboard right now.

                Awwww.... even the slow witted like me had a response ready for that one!

                Brian
              • barbhemian
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 6, 2004
                  I enjoyed the UG8 gaming day, 16 hours strong, very much. If there
                  is interest in making this semi-annual, I would attend both. I've
                  been going to TotalCon for years and this was my first UG day. The
                  TotalCon boardgame section has been shrinking each year. Is there
                  any movement to increase the boardgaming attendance at TotalCon's 4
                  day event? Mid-winter is the perfect time to game! I would
                  definitely attend a Con that rivals WBC, GenCon and Origins in
                  boardgames locally, that would be real nice!

                  Again thanks to the organizers,

                  Rich
                • Tami
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 7, 2004
                    --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "barbhemian" <barbhemian@y...>
                    wrote:

                    > I enjoyed the UG8 gaming day, 16 hours strong, very much. If
                    there
                    > is interest in making this semi-annual, I would attend both. I've

                    Actually, it is already being done semi-annually. Just not quite
                    semi. There's usually one in the fall (the one that just happened)
                    and one in winter (Jan 29th is the next one).

                    What we REALLY need is a 3rd one to balance out the timing of the
                    first 2. Like, late June-ish. or maybe even mid-July. Would that
                    be tri-annual?

                    > day event? Mid-winter is the perfect time to game! I would

                    I say EVERY DAY is the perfect time to game! But then again, as
                    soon as I arrived, Pitt told me I have no life, so maybe that's
                    true. :-)

                    Tami