Prize Table at UG8

  • Chris Lockheardt
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      I may have missed it, but I have not heard any details about a prize
      table at UG8. Should I bring a game to contribute? I have this copy
      of Borderlands I'm willing to donate.

      Chris
    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        >From: "Chris Lockheardt" <clockheardt@...>
        >
        >I may have missed it, but I have not heard any details about a prize
        >table at UG8. Should I bring a game to contribute? I have this copy
        >of Borderlands I'm willing to donate.
        >
        >Chris

        There will be a prize table. We're trying to maintain the quality of the
        games that go on the prize table, and avoid the situation where the last 20%
        of the "prizes" are crappy games that no one wants and we have to beg people
        to take them home so we don't have to toss them.

        So, I'd say bring the game with you tommorrow and find Craig in the morning.
        He'll either thank you for the donation or berate you for trying to unload
        the dreks of your collection on unsuspecting gamers.

        See you all tommorrow.

        -Adam
      • Mark Edwards
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          At 01:55 PM 10/1/2004 +0000, Chris Lockheardt wrote:
          >I may have missed it, but I have not heard any details about a prize
          >table at UG8. Should I bring a game to contribute? I have this copy
          >of Borderlands I'm willing to donate.

          Heeeeeyyyy!!!!

          Unity Games 8 - Gaming in Waltham! - October 2, 2004
          http://www.unitygames.org/ug8/ug8.htm
        • Chris Lockheardt
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Smiles" <adamsmiles@h...>
            wrote:
            > There will be a prize table. We're trying to maintain the quality
            of the
            > games that go on the prize table, and avoid the situation where the
            last 20%
            > of the "prizes" are crappy games that no one wants and we have to
            beg people
            > to take them home so we don't have to toss them.
            >
            > So, I'd say bring the game with you tommorrow and find Craig in the
            morning.
            > He'll either thank you for the donation or berate you for trying
            to unload
            > the dreks of your collection on unsuspecting gamers.

            Will there again be an incentive, such as extra raffle tickets, to
            bring prize table contributions?