FS: Games for Sale

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2004
      Let me know if you're interested in any of the games I have for sale. I can
      arrange delivery or we can meet up at UG8.

      All games should be complete and in good to excellent condition.

      $25 Abenteuer Menschheit By Kosmos - "Settler's of the Stone Age"
      $20 Age of Exploration By TimJim - In the shrink
      $5 Bayon By Adlung-Spiele
      $12 Capt'n Clever By Rio Grande
      $12 Carcassonne - Hunters and Gatherers By Rio Grande - Includes Scout
      Expansion
      $12 Cargo By Wingnut
      $15 Cosmic Encounter By Avalon Hill
      $15 Die Pyramiden des Jaguar By Kosmos - 2-Player line
      $30 Fast Food Franchise By TimJim - In the shrink
      $15 Fist of Dragonstones By Days of Wonder
      $10 Freight Train By Mayfair
      $40 Heroscape By Milton Bradley - In the shrink
      $5 Hot Dog By Amigo
      $15 Lotus By Ravensburger
      $15 Paris Paris By Rio Grande
      $5 Ploy By 3M - Box has some shelf wear
      $5 Saloon By Krimsus Krimskrams-Kiste
      $15 Tabula Rasa By Spiel Spass - In the shrink

      -Adam

      Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games 8 - October 2, 2004
      http://www.unitygames.org/ug8/ug8.htm