Games for sale

  • Scott Clark
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 5, 2004
      I've got some 2 player games I'm looking to get rid of. All have been
      opened and played once or twice, but are otherwise in great shape. My
      wife does not like to play them, and my dog has trouble holding the
      cards in his tiny little paws. Let me know if anyone is interested in
      any of them. I usually attend Richard's Inner Circle Games and I'm
      going to UG8 as well. I also work just outside Kenmore Sq, right next
      door to Fenway Park.

      Kosmos

      - Hera and Zeus $5

      - Lost Cities $5

      - FlowerPower $5

      Fantasy Flight

      - Lord of the Rings: the Confrontation $5

      *Bonus* - Take all four for $15. That's all 4 games for less than the
      price of 1 of them brand new! What a bargain! Start your game
      collection off right.

      Scott
    • Scott Clark
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 5, 2004
        --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Clark" <clark_s@t...>
        wrote:
        > I've got some 2 player games I'm looking to get rid of.

        And just like that, they're gone.

        Scott
      • Dawn Townsend
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 6, 2004
          Hi! I'll take FlowerPower if it is still available

          Dawn

        • Muttstain@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 13, 2005
            Sorry this has taken so long, but life has gotten in the way :(

            These will be offered here first, then put up on Ebay. I think the prices
            are reasonable; if you think something is not, feel free to let me know...

            Illuminati NWO - sealed box of 12 starter decks from the collectible card
            gane - $25
            Illuminati Deluxe Edition (This appears to be the 1988 or so printing) - $20
            Top Dogs - $5
            Letterhead - $10
            Kitty Chaos (with multiple copies of the Promo card) - $12
            Stratego Legends - $5
            Mid Evil - $15
            Hidden Conflict - $12
            Honor of the Samurai - $5
            Goth - the Game of Horror Trivia - $20
            Ostrakon - $5
            Pacardy - $5
            Blind Hen - $5
            Talking Bull - $5 (this one was not listed on BGG - I haven't had the time
            to put the info there. Maybe whoever buys it can list it for some geek gold)
            Dragon Hunt - $5
            Beat the Buzzard - $5
            Monsterjagd - $5
            Mausoleum - $5
            Splatter - $5
            Hardwood Classics 10 games in 1 - $5
            Biesti Boys - $5
            Screenplay - $5
            Star Wars Trivial Pursuit - $10
            1995 World Series of Poker VHS tape - $2

            Games can be picked up any Thursday at FRAGS or I can bring them to the next
            UG.

            Please email if interested.

            -Matt
            _muttstain@..._ (mailto:muttstain@...)

          • Muttstain
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 2, 2012
              Running out of room for games so I need to get rid of some.

              Wicked Witches Way - played less than once $8
              Carpe Astra - played once $8
              Rocketville - played once $8
              Risk Godstorm - opened, but never played $25
              Mwahahahahaa!! - played once $25
              Conclave of Wyrms - never played $5
              Worm up! - played once, one slightly defective piece (does not affect
              play) $8
              Hispaniola - played once $10
              Bloodsuckers - played once $15
              Cockroach Salad - played once $9
              Cockroach Soup - played once $9
              Mogel Motte (part of cockroach series) - opened and not played $9
              Hang in There - box a bit beat up, but all parts included - $20

              I also have one extra shrink wrapped copy each of these from my last
              German order

              Cockroach Poker $10
              Wizard Extreme $9

              Contact me via email please

              -Matt
              muttstain@...
            • E
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 19, 2012
                Games and bills are piling up. Here's my list. I'd prefer someone in the Unity Games community buy these rather than have to deal with shipping and all. But I am willing to ship if you are willing to pay for it. I live in Attleboro, but could probably hire mules for Boston and north.

                Prices
                are estimated based on closed out auctions. They are somewhat
                negotiable, especially for multiple games purchased.

                On a side note, I am looking for the
                mini expansion to Hawaii. Not sure what it's called, but it's got the
                permanent fish in it. I think it came with that German game magazine.
                I'd be willing to trade, even make a generous trade.

                Savannah Tails - This is a signed copy, making it ever so much more valuable.
                $30

                Rolling Freight (in
                shrink) - I also have what looks to be a Mexico map expansion for this.
                I may be wrong, as I can't find it listed on BGG. $50 for the pair. If
                you want to make separate offers for the base and expansion, feel free.

                Shadows
                Over Camelot and Shadows Over Camelot Merlin's Company. The base game
                looks like it took a bump on a corner - a slight dent, corner intact.
                The inside tray has some cracking on a corner or two. There are 8 Knight
                cards, and I saw something about an 8th knight. Don't know if this is
                an additional small expansion or not.
                $25 for base game. $20 for expansion. $40 for both.

                Tomb
                and Tomb Catacombs. These games must be sold as a set, as the pieces
                and such are thoroughly intermixed. The boxes are also dinged, with a
                corner split. I must also admit that I made no effort whatsoever to
                count the cards or cardboard bits on these. There are an assload of both
                in the boxes, so I will say "looks complete".  $40 for the
                pair.

                Princes of Florence - Alea/Rio Grande version.  $25

                Race for the Galaxy - $20

                A Touch of Evil - $15

                Fist of the Dragonstones - $25

                Lord of the Rings: Friends and Foes Expansion (in shrink) - $25

                Wings of War: Burning Drachens expansion (in Shrink) - $25

                Way out West - $15

                Eiszeit (German Ravensberger/Alea version of Mammoth Hunters) Unpunched - $15

                Runebound - This is an old edition that if
                you took out a certain card and mailed it to the publisher, they'd give
                you an updated version. I don't remember the whole story. Obviously, the
                one card is missing. I'll take any offers on this, and/or include it
                free in any deal.

                Apples to Apples
                Junior - Same thing. Make an offer, or free with a deal.

              • Muttstain
                Message 7 of 10 , May 12, 2013
                  I have run out of room, so I have decided to try to sell off some of the games we don't play any more.

                  All are in very good condition with the exception of Apples to Apples (in shrink but box damage) and Where There's a Will (box damage)

                  Some of these games are out of print or not available now. In each case I have looked at the going rate on BGG Marketplace and Ebay and am selling for less.

                  I will also reduce prices for people buying multiple games.

                  Lastly, I have a bunch of Heroscape pieces for sale as well, but I have to research exactly what I have. The base set, a bunch of expansions, and a Toy's R Us promo piece are all mixed together. In addition I have 4 different unopened Jandor's Oath packs and a Volcanic Wasteland terrain expansion also unopened. If anyone is interested let me know and we can work something out.

                  Here's the list:

                  Apples to Apples Party Box

                  $10.00

                  Ascending Empires (out of print)

                  $50.00

                  Beest

                  $8.00

                  Biesti Boys

                  $8.00

                  Bloodsuckers

                  $15.00

                  Booby-Trap

                  $10.00

                  Castle Ravenloft

                  $30.00

                  Claymania

                  $5.00

                  Cluzzle

                  $8.00

                  Cowabunga

                  $8.00

                  Crack the Case

                  $10.00

                  Crocodile Pool Party

                  $5.00

                  Current Number of the Beast

                  $10.00

                  Dead Man's Treasure

                  $8.00

                  Ebay the Game

                  $10.00

                  Funny Business

                  $10.00

                  Garfield Card Game

                  $2.00

                  Ghost Party

                  $25.00

                  Hang in There

                  $25.00

                  Haunted Ruins

                  $15.00

                  Hispaniola

                  $5.00

                  Kaigan

                  $35.00

                  Krumble

                  $10.00

                  Malta

                  $5.00

                  Munchkin

                  $10.00

                  Mwahahaha

                  $25.00

                  Nameburst

                  $5.00

                  Outburst 2

                  $5.00

                  Penguin

                  $5.00

                  Phase 10

                  $2.00

                  Picknick Panic

                  $2.00

                  Pit

                  $2.00

                  Princess Bride:Storming the Castle

                  $10.00

                  Quest

                  $10.00

                  Quicksand

                  $5.00

                  Quizzard

                  $30.00

                  Risk Godstorm

                  $20.00

                  Rocketville

                  $5.00

                  Ruin

                  $20.00

                  Safranito

                  $30.00

                  Screen Test

                  $10.00

                  Showdown Yahtzee

                  $5.00

                  Smiley Face

                  $5.00

                  Stonehenge

                  $12.00

                  Stretch Call

                  $20.00

                  Sucking Vacuum

                  $25.00

                  Talking Bull

                  $10.00

                  Tower of Mystery

                  $10.00

                  Tricks

                  $10.00

                  TV Guide The Game

                  $5.00

                  Venture Forth

                  $25.00

                  War & Sheep

                  $5.00

                  Where there's a Will

                  $20.00

                  Games can be picked up at a Thursday FRAGS event, or this coming weekend at Framingcon.

                  -Matt

                • SHAWN MURPHY
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 20, 2014
                    Tikal
                    Monsters Menace America
                    Monsters Ravage America
                    Win Place & Show
                    Return of the Heroes
                    & Under the Shadow expansion
                    Lost Cities
                    Hellas
                    Talisman 2nd edition
                    Magic Realm
                    New England
                    Bang!
                    Bang! Dodge City
                    London Cabbie Game
                    Arena Maximus
                    Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
                    Marvel Super Heroes basic set
                    Bushwhackin' Varmints
                    Road to the White House
                    Statis Pro Basketball
                    Diplomacy
                    Imperium : Empires in Conflict
                    Pursue The Pennant
                    National Pro Hockey
                    Strat-o-Matic Basketball Baseball Football and Hockey
                    221B Baker Street
                    Feudal
                    The Great Downhill Ski Game
                    Deluxe Scrabble with Rotating Board
                    Techno Witches
                    Risk
                    Bananagrams
                    Star Trek The Next Generation
                    Hockey One on One Challenge CCG starter
                    Star Trek The Next Generation CCG starterx2
                    Rummikub
                    Tudor Electric Football
                    Tudor Electric Basketball
                    Planet of the Apes
                    Bobby Orr Hockey
                    Pink Panther
                    Charlie's Angels
                    Bionic Woman
                    Fantasy Island
                    Love Boat
                    Dukes of Hazzard
                    Happy Days
                    Bioviva
                    Beginners Chess
                    Also a bunch of chess sets including a couple of nice boards from Mexico and a nice Lewis set

                    Some games are in great shape , a couple unpunched , most of the older titles have damaged boxes with torn corners. The only items in the expensive category are the Lewis chess set , Magic Realm , and Strat-O-Matic cards.
                    Make me a fair offer and stop by to pick up in JP this weekend.

                    Email me with any questions:

                    vixmurphy@...

                    Thanks,

                    Shawn
                  • hotc3
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 20, 2014
                      I'm interested possibly in these two games, but can't find BGG entries for
                      them.
                      > Imperium : Empires in Conflict
                      > Bobby Orr Hockey

                      Don't know if I can get to JP this weekend, but I live south of Boston and
                      perhaps we can work something out. I work in Boston three days a week.

                      Walter.

                      --
                      Walter H. Hunt
                      Grand Historian, Grand Lodge of Massachusetts
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 20, 2014
                        Hi Walter,

                        How far south are you? Unfortunately I'm leaving on Tuesday afternoon, so I'm seeing what I can purge b4 then. Imperium is in excellent condition, unpunched I believe. Bobby Orr needs a little TLC as a couple of players are touch to move, mainly because of the rink near them. But it's pretty good shape for it's age.

                        To: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
                        From: Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com
                        Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 07:09:23 -0400
                        Subject: Re: [Unity_Games] Games for sale