Gaming/Movie weekend in Framingham October 15th - 17th

  • Muttstain@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2004
      It's been 3 months already since the last party, so I guess it's time for
      another one. This one will start Friday October 15th at 7:30 PM and run through
      Sunday night October 17th. I know the 15th is a bit early for Halloween, but
      at my house it's really Halloween all year round anyway. Feel free to come
      in costume (or not) and I'm sure I can find a few prizes to give away to the
      best ones. (I still have a bunch of junk that nobody on Ebay bid for, and I
      need to find some way to get rid of it!)

      As always, the weekend will feature a wide array of board, strategy, party,
      and card games, including the latest from Germany. I have a 9-foot pool table
      upstairs for tournament or recreational play, and a lots of vintage 1980's
      video games. Once the kiddies leave, you can even play the porno Pac-Man for
      the Atari 2600. On Saturday night, there will be a large team party game for
      all to participate in. I haven't spoken to Rob yet about doing Haste Worte
      again (well, Rob??) but I have a couple of backup plans just in case (though I
      promise it won't be another round of really obscure sci-fi TV and movie
      trivia). I have recently been buying way too many DVD's; mainly grade B horror and
      sci-fi, and will be running them throughout the weekend for people who need a
      break from gaming. Dinner will be provided on Saturday night. As always, I
      will be cooking up a large pot of vegetarian chili, though other food items
      are always welcomed (especially by the wimps in the crowd who find the chili
      too hot!) There is also plenty of crash space for those who want to stay over.
      Gaming usually runs until around 6:00 am on both Friday and Saturday nights.

      More details will follow soon. Be assured that the timing of this is totally
      coincidental, and the fact that my birthday falls only 2 days after the
      party is totally irrelevant (though I'm sure somebody will spring for a cake
      Saturday night :) )

      I hope to see everyone there if not before.

      -Matt
      muttstain@...