Re: Local Game Store Database

  • Tami
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2 4:59 PM
      --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:

      > --- Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@h...> wrote:
      > > If you know of any game stores that are not listed,
      > > please add them to the
      > > database.
      >
      > I added the Space Crime Continuum from Northampton.
      > There's also the store in Providence in the Arcade.
      > Can't remember the name.

      That would be The Game Keeper. (not part of the chain). I've added
      it, but am too lazy to go look up the phone number, so if someone
      else wants to do that, that would be great. If not, I'll add it
      later.

      Tami
    • W. Eric Martin
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3 12:36 PM
        > That would be The Game Keeper. (not part of the chain). I've added
        > it, but am too lazy to go look up the phone number, so if someone
        > else wants to do that, that would be great.

        Not too lazy to post a message telling all of us about your proclivity
        for laziness, though. Thanks for keeping us updated, Tami!

        Eric-4

        --
        W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net
        Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games 8 - October 2, 2004