Re: Worldcon in Boston

  • David Kuznick
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
      > From: Walter Hunt <hotc@...>
      > Subject: Worldcon in Boston
      >
      > A few people have asked me off list - yes, I'll be at Worldcon this
      > coming weekend. My reading is tomorrow at 2 PM, and I'll be on panels.
      > I'll also be signing at Pandemonium in Cambridge on Monday from 4-5 PM.
      >
      > A complete list of my activities is on my web site. Hope to see you
      > there.
      >
      > Here endeth the self-serving commercial announcement :-)

      And here beginneth another. :-) Come see my band, the New England Guitar Circle
      (http://www.necircle.com) at Worldcon on Saturday! We're playing from 5-6 in
      room 102 at the Hynes and from 6:30-7:30 in room 210 (ClubSF) at the Hynes.
      We're also in the program if you need your memory jogged.

      ObGamingContent: Some of our improvisations are like games. :-)

      --
      David Kuznick dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
      "We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines