Worldcon in Boston

  • Walter Hunt
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      A few people have asked me off list - yes, I'll be at Worldcon this
      coming weekend. My reading is tomorrow at 2 PM, and I'll be on panels.
      I'll also be signing at Pandemonium in Cambridge on Monday from 4-5 PM.

      A complete list of my activities is on my web site. Hope to see you
      there.

      Here endeth the self-serving commercial announcement :-)

      Walter H. Hunt
      hotc@...
      http://www.walterhunt.com/
    • David Kuznick
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2004
        > From: Walter Hunt <hotc@...>
        > Subject: Worldcon in Boston
        >
        > A few people have asked me off list - yes, I'll be at Worldcon this
        > coming weekend. My reading is tomorrow at 2 PM, and I'll be on panels.
        > I'll also be signing at Pandemonium in Cambridge on Monday from 4-5 PM.
        >
        > A complete list of my activities is on my web site. Hope to see you
        > there.
        >
        > Here endeth the self-serving commercial announcement :-)

        And here beginneth another. :-) Come see my band, the New England Guitar Circle
        (http://www.necircle.com) at Worldcon on Saturday! We're playing from 5-6 in
        room 102 at the Hynes and from 6:30-7:30 in room 210 (ClubSF) at the Hynes.
        We're also in the program if you need your memory jogged.

        ObGamingContent: Some of our improvisations are like games. :-)

        --
        David Kuznick dkuznickATalumni.brandeis.edu
        "We'll wait in stone circles `til the force comes through - lines