Local Game Store Database

  • Adam Smiles
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      I've created a new database on the UG Yahoo Group Page. The database will
      contain info about all of the local game stores in the area.

      If you know of any game stores that are not listed, please add them to the
      database.

      Hopefully this will be a useful feature for the UG community.

      -Adam

      Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games 8 - October 2, 2004
      http://www.unitygames.org/ug8/ug8.htm
    • Bill Toscano
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
        Thanks, Adam. You rock!
      • Eric Shultz
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
          --- Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@...> wrote:
          > If you know of any game stores that are not listed,
          > please add them to the
          > database.

          I added the Space Crime Continuum from Northampton.
          There's also the store in Providence in the Arcade.
          Can't remember the name.

          Eric

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush
        • Tami
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2004
            --- In Unity_Games@yahoogroups.com, Eric Shultz <swift_4@y...> wrote:

            > --- Adam Smiles <adamsmiles@h...> wrote:
            > > If you know of any game stores that are not listed,
            > > please add them to the
            > > database.
            >
            > I added the Space Crime Continuum from Northampton.
            > There's also the store in Providence in the Arcade.
            > Can't remember the name.

            That would be The Game Keeper. (not part of the chain). I've added
            it, but am too lazy to go look up the phone number, so if someone
            else wants to do that, that would be great. If not, I'll add it
            later.

            Tami
          • W. Eric Martin
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2004
              > That would be The Game Keeper. (not part of the chain). I've added
              > it, but am too lazy to go look up the phone number, so if someone
              > else wants to do that, that would be great.

              Not too lazy to post a message telling all of us about your proclivity
              for laziness, though. Thanks for keeping us updated, Tami!

              Eric-4

              --
              W. Eric Martin - TwoWriters.net