UG8: Games List

  • Phil Alberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Unity Games 8 will be here before we know it, so it's time to start
      considering which games to bring to the event. To help refine the
      process of choosing games, I have established a yahoo database to
      coordinate the games being brought to UG8. This database may be used
      to indicate which games you are bringing and to make
      requests that will hopefully be fulfilled.

      To access the database, visit the Unity_games yahoo group webpage
      (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Unity_Games), click on the Database
      link located in the left column, and then click on the UG8 Games List
      link. To make a new entry, click on the Add Record link, enter the
      game name and the owner, and save. If the new entry is a request, then
      leave the owner field blank. To edit an existing entry (perhaps to
      respond to a game request), click the Edit link on the right side of
      the entry and make the appropriate change.

      The list can be sorted by game or by user, and the Printable Report
      link may be used to produce a single page of data for easier viewing.

      This list does not mandate that single copies of games be listed; a
      game may certainly be listed multiple times. Rather, the list is meant
      to provide guidance to those unsure of what to bring, and to provide a
      means for requesting desired games.

      I encourage all attendees to make use of this database, as the list
      becomes more effective as more people make entries.

      Looking forward to seeing many of you on Oct. 2!

      - Phil

      --
      Eastern MA Gaming, Unity Games 8 - October 2, 2004
      http://www.unitygames.org/ug8/ug8.htm