SA: Inner Circle Gaming, Aug 4

  • Richard Spoonts
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2004
      I will be hosting this week on Wednesday, August 4, at
      my place in Watertown. Doors open at 6 pm and close
      when Craig Massey throws his first game. I still
      haven't cleaned up all the stains from last week's
      brawl.

      Please let me know if you plan to attend.

      Richard

      Yahoo! Mail � Now with 25x more storage than before!
      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Adam Smiles
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2004
        >From: Richard Spoonts <Richard_BOS@...>
        >
        >I will be hosting this week on Wednesday, August 4, at
        >my place in Watertown. Doors open at 6 pm and close
        >when Craig Massey throws his first game. I still
        >haven't cleaned up all the stains from last week's
        >brawl.
        >
        >Please let me know if you plan to attend.
        >
        >Richard

        Richard-

        I expect to be there tommorrow.

        -Adam
      • Bill Toscano
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 3, 2004
          I should be there too.

          But I want to know what happened last week. Is it something we should be
          afraid of?

          Bill
        • Sean Donohue
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 3, 2004
            > But I want to know what happened last week. Is it something we should be
            > afraid of?

            No need to be afraid. Richard is taking all appropriate measures to insure
            the safety of his guests. Metal detectors have been installed and random
            searches of game bags and/or body cavities may occur, but this is a small
            price to pay for our safety. The threat level has been raised to Orange
            after last week's incident, but you should go about your gaming as usual.

            Sean
          • Bill Toscano
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 3, 2004
              I had all my cavities fixed, thank you very much.

              (Note, I did not say filled)

              Bill
            • Richard Spoonts
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 3, 2004
                Of course it's something to be afraid of. Hasn's
                Dubya taught us that we should be fearful of
                everything, at all times?

                Richard

                --- Bill Toscano <billtoscano@...> wrote:

                > I should be there too.
                >
                > But I want to know what happened last week. Is it
                > something we should be
                > afraid of?
                >
                > Bill

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
              • Mark Edwards
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 3, 2004
                  At 10:55 AM 8/3/2004 -0700, Richard Spoonts wrote:
                  ><snip> Dubya <snip>

                  !!!WARNING!!! <RED ALERT> !!!WARNING!!! Danger Will
                  Robinson... political commentary detected... Helm hard over! Mr. Spock
                  can you override his neural net? Mr. Sulu plot us a course out of
                  here. Mr. Scotty I want Warp Factor 9 NOW!

                  Mark

                  "Ankh" if you love Jenny Agutter.
                  Philip Tallon