SOG Tonight in Westford!

  • Josh Bluestein
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2004
      SOG tonight will be held at my place in Westford. The doors open at
      7PM...and then close again, only to open again at 7:15, 7:30, and
      possibly even 8:00 as the stragglers show up.

      Directions available upon request.

      If we have the right numbers and willing people tonight, I wouldn't
      mind an opportunity to try out Mare Nostrum. But, as ever, I'm very
      flexible.

      Josh